Yellow Card Snap n Share Contest
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Yellow Card SNAP N SHARE Contest is organised by Yellow Card Financial South Africa (Pty) Limited, a crypto-asset exchange platform operating in South Africa with affiliated entities registered and trading in over 10 African Countries.
- The SNAP N SHARE Contest is open to Entrants over 18 years of age and resident in South Africa.
- By entering the contest, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize you may win.
- Yellow Card reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the terms and conditions or purpose of the contest.
How to participate;
- Entrants are required to follow Yellow Card on all social media.
- Locate a Yellow Card Advertisement anywhere in South Africa, take a picture of the advert, reply to our contest post on social media by uploading the picture with an appropriate caption.
- By uploading a picture, you have accepted the terms and conditions expressed herein and agreed to be legally bound.
- Yellow Card reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
N.B. Advertisements may be found on taxis, busses, storefronts, shops, and other retail spaces.
- The contest will last for a period of 5 days from the date of the Post. The winner will be awarded $50 worth of bitcoin.
- The winner will be selected based on our judgement of the best picture. The decision of Yellow Card regarding the selection is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- We reserve the right to substitute the prize if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- We also reserve the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the contest where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The winner will be notified within 14 days of the contest ending via the winner’s social media account; the winner must be able to receive direct messages from Yellow Card to be eligible to win.
- By participating in the contest, the Entrant agrees to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of his or her personal information by Yellow Card.
- The Winner consents to the use of his or her photograph, name, or details for advertising, marketing, or promotional activities relating to the contest and Yellow Card’s products and services without additional compensation or prior notice and, in participating in the contest, all Entrants consent to the same.
Limitation of liability
- Yellow Card does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any Entrant as a result of either participating in this contest or being selected as a winner.
- Also, Yellow Card shall not be responsible for any damage or loss suffered by an Entrant as a result of the publicity associated with the contest or any promotional activity by the Company.
- Subsequent ownership and trade in the bitcoin by the Winner is beyond the company’s control, therefore, we do not accept any liability to the Entrant or a third party resulting from the Entrant’s future dealings.
- Yellow Card reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this contest with or without prior notice due to any reason, including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud. Our decision in this instance is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Yellow Card shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something beyond its reasonable control.
- This contest will be governed by the Laws of the Republic of South Africa and Entrants to the contest submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
- Yellow Card reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.